Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 New features:
Quicker search: Quickly browse Photoshop tools, panels, menus, Adobe Stock resources, help content, and tutorials from within the app with a new, permanently accessible, dedicated panel.
Closer integration with Adobe XD: You can now copy SVG elements to the Clipboard and easily paste Photoshop authoring resources into Adobe XD.
Faster start-up: Quickly start your authoring projects by accessing pre-defined settings and free Adobe Stock templates via the File> New command.
Optimized Properties Panel: The Properties panel now displays information about common layer types and the document, making it easy to make precise adjustments.
Support for SVG color fonts: Access the SVG fonts installed on your system from the Photoshop Fonts menu. Ideal for responsive design projects, SVG fonts support different colors and shades and can be pixelated or vectorized.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 / CC 2015.5 / CC 2017 / CC 2018 (all including 64-bit)
- 2 GHz or faster Intel Pentium 4 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or better recommended)
- Windows 7 or higher (compatible with 64-bit versions)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or higher recommended)
- 300 MB of available hard-disk space for installation
- DVD-ROM drive (for DVD version)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended)
- Extract the file.
- Disable the internet connection.
- Install the software by double clicking on the “setup.exe”
- Copy the “amtlib.dll” from the “Licence File” folder & paste it in the installation folder.
- Enjoy using the Photoshop.