There are many reasons why you might want to download videos from YouTube – being able to watch them when you’re on a plane, for example, or if you just want to save something for posterity – and there are numerous tools out there that will help you to do just that.
4K Video Downloader is one such tool, so what makes it worthy of attention? In short you can download any video from YouTube at the highest possible quality with a minimum of fuss – subtitles included if you want.
We’re looking at the free version here, and this does mean that there are few – and we mean a few – limitations. While it’s possible to download playlists, you’re limited to those with 24 videos or fewer. You also can’t download playlists with subtitles, or subscribe to and download from YouTube channels.
To do any of these things, you’ll need a 4K Video Downloader subscription which will normally cost £15.95 (about US$20, AU$30), but we are providing you full version of the “4K Video Downloader” for free, so download it now & enjoy it for free lifetime.
How to Download YouTube Video?
1. Download and install the 4K Video Downloader application from the below link:
2. Copy the video link from the browser.
3. Press ‘Paste Url’ button in 4K Video Downloader application.
4. Select a quality type in the download window and press ‘Download’ button.
5. Then it remains only to wait until the downloading is completed and play downloaded video.